Skilled Aerospace Welder
Our client is a leading manufacturer of turbine components for aerospace, marine and power generation industries.
The skilled TIG welding position we are currently recruiting for is based in Burnley. The role is a hands-on position that is responsible for the welding of Aviation components. Working to tight tolerances, this position will primarily work on productionised components but should also have the flexibility to work on new product introduction.
- Welding exotic metals to 0.5mm
- Fitting small diameter tubes for Orbital welding to precise tolerances
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings and follow batch cards
- Being able to maintain and fix machinery
- Working alongside the Operational team to make sure that company procedures are followed
- Support business improvement initiatives
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least five years welding experience in the Aviation sector
- Experience of working with a variety of materials including exotic metals such as Nickel and Titanium based alloys
- Ability to work on own initiative or as a part of a wider team
- Ability to communicate in an effective manner to different levels within the organisation.
Job Reference: SkilWel_1522832048
Salary: Up to £12.85 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: Immediate