Our client based in Nelson is looking for an experienced Technical Officer (Artwork, Export Document Compliance & Quality Systems).
The successful candidate will have strong, demonstrable experience in a very similar role. You will be able to show that you have worked in a site technical function, supporting the Customer Service Team in relation to all import / export documentation and maintaining internal systems regarding brand specific information such as specifications and artwork.
Tasks / Duties
* Proofread artwork to ensure compliance with written specifications and legislative requirements.
* Make recommendations & advise on artwork changes/updates.
* Maintain artwork log for two nutrition brands.
* Track artwork changes and ensure alignment to SAP Item Masters and BOM’s
* Generate CoA documents to support import processes at port.
* Liaise with various official bodies such as DEFRA, HMRC, embassies and Chambers of Commerce to ensure correct documentation for import / export etc.
* Apply for certificates of free sale and coordinate availability of certificates with customer to ensure timely acceptance of import at receiving port.
* Support the Quality Manager in compiling Brand specific manufacturer’s specifications
Skills / Experience
* Literate, ability to understand instructions, both written and verbal.
* Experience of import / export
* Previous experience of SAP and/or computer literate
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good problem-solving skills.
* Effective communication skills.
* Positive, energetic, and personally motivated attitude to managing processes.
* Aptitude and ability to learn new skills.
* Ability to work as an individual and team member
* Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Please apply with your up to date CV detailing all your relevant experience and salary expectations.
Job Reference: TEC002_1604915262
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP