Key success criteria in the role include:
- Complete, timely and accurate recording of all stock movements
- Working at a pace that does not compromise the demanding throughput schedules of the warehouses
The successful Warehouse Administrator will have:
- An established record as an administrator in a warehouse environment; preferably with 2-5 years FMCG background.
- High levels of numeracy coupled with the written and oral communication skills to exchange information and resolve issues with colleagues and delivery/collection drivers.
- Good physical condition and stamina to maintain consistent levels of productivity throughout the shift.
- Attention to detail coupled with a good understanding of the principals of warehouse-based computer systems.
- Self-motivation and a passion for opportunities for process improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrable reliability in terms of attendance and time-keeping and quality of work.
The hours of work:
Monday to Friday 11pm – 7am
Job Reference: SGLWH_1541065756
Salary: Up to £8.43 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: On-going
Job Start Date: ASAP