Rapid Recruit are looking for an experienced Warehouse Administrator for a Global Logistics service provider based at Trafford Park, Manchester.
The role will involve overseeing the management of stock within the company, receiving, issuing and dispatching orders and handling communication between freight companies and warehouse customers.
Experience in customer service, stock control, inventory management, or WMS systems would be ideal, however, full training is provided.
- The ideal candidate will:
- – Problem-solve and plan effectively working with colleagues across the business
- – Routinely communicate clearly, openly and appropriately with colleagues & customers
- – Experience in an administrative role or similar would be a plus although full training will be provided
- – Experience working with various WMS systems would be preferable but not mandatory
- – Customer service experience
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am until 6pm with 5 hours of unpaid breaks.
The rate of pay is £10.70 per hour.
- – Company pension
- -Cycle to work scheme
- – Employee discount
- – On-site parking
An immediate start for the right candidate is available.
If this role is of interest to you, you can submit your CV online or alternatively, call the office on 01282 459669 and ask for Nicole!
Job Reference: WADM784
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
Job Location: Manchester
Job Industry: Industrial, Marketing