Warehouse Group Leader
The role will involve:
- Use innovation to develop improved systems and procedures.
- Delegation of work to staff member, training of staff and management of resources.
- Managing the packaging of products.
- Plan, co-ordinate and monitor the receipt, storage and dispatch of goods.
- Organise and manage stock takes.
- Planning, managing and adjusting staffing levels to meet operational requirements.
The ideal applicants will have previous experience in a similar environment, be analytical in their approach to projects and has a close attention to detail.
To apply please email your C V to call 01282 459669
Job Reference: 003_1511883270
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP